This plugin IS actively supported and we do respond pretty quickly during the week. You’ll get a human on the other end of your support requests.
Check out the Support Portal now.
This plugin has unlimited uses, but some common implementations are WordPress sites for:
Retail and Layaway
Any Reservable Item
Lawyer and Psychologists
Web Design and Development invoicing
Conference Web Site
ANY kind of consulting or anything else that requires a down payment before making follow-up payments
Woo Deposits is required for Payment Recipes. You CAN use Woo Deposits alone, but Payment Recipes won’t work if you don’t have Woo Deposits installed.
What’s the difference?
1. Woo Deposits only allows for one follow up payment.
2. Woo Deposits invoicing is manual. The shop owner sends payment reminders via the WooCommerce built in invoicing system.
3. Payment Recipes allows for as many follow up payments as you want. The shop owner decides the amount of each payment and when it is sent.
4. Reminder emails in Payment Recipes are sent automatically using WP Cron. No manual work is needed.
- Decide if you want deposit payments to be off or on by default.
- Set default deposit calculation type: percentage or absolute amount.
- Set default deposit amount.
- Set optional minimum per order deposit amount.
- Set optional maximium per order deposit amount.
- Set the behavior for charging your downpayment. You can force customers to pay the deposit only or give them the option of also paying the full amount.
- Your Customers can order from the front end or you can add orders for them on the back end.
Per Product Settings
After setting defaults, you can override them for any product.
- Turn deposit option off or on for each product.
- Use a different calculation type (percentage or flat amount)
- Set a different value for the deposit amount.